CONTAX Open Positions:.
Customer Success Specialist
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Date Posted: 1/5/2021
Reference #: 124
This position will involve hands-on training on the SAP business software application. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a team to implement SAP for companies in manufacturing and distribution
- Assisting customers with optimizing their use of their business software through training, knowledge transfer and expert guidance
- Troubleshooting issues and recommending solutions involving software and business process configuration
- Maintaining ongoing customer relationships
- Implementing success programs and onboarding clients
We value personal attributes such as integrity, work ethic, attitude, and aptitude.
Skills and experience that we also find valuable include:
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in business related studies
- An affinity for problem-solving and designing solutions
- Experience working with a business software application such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, NetSuite or Infor.
- Familiarity with business processes such as sales, distribution, or supply chain management
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in understanding, designing and improving business processes
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Partner with nine offices in USA, Canada, Australia and The Netherlands and one of the fastest-growing SAP solutions companies in the world.
We provide challenging and meaningful careers for our team members, where we can learn and grow while working with purpose and meaning. We encourage each other to work hard and together we celebrate our successes.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and, while results matter, we also have to allow others the opportunity to make mistakes, as it's a critical part of the learning process. We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is given the opportunity to try, and take calculated risks where appropriate.
We strive to be good global citizens and make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
We believe we have the most talented and dedicated team of SAP professionals in the industry. We're always hiring and always growing; and we'll hire talented people even when an opening doesn't exist. We plan to get bigger, better and stronger; and we're always looking for great people to join us on the journey.