CONTAX Open Positions:.
SAP Business Systems Analyst - IT Consultant
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Date Posted: 12/5/2020
Reference #: 126
CONTAX is currently seeking technically savvy candidates who strive on making a difference, are passionate, customer service oriented and possess outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills. We are looking for individuals who will support our customers in maximizing the value they receive from their SAP solutions.
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Channel Partner and one of the fastest growing and dynamic partners in the SAP Ecosystem.
CONTAX focuses exclusively on implementing and supporting the SAP enterprise applications for both large enterprises and midsized companies. Our clients include some of the most prestigious and well-known companies in the world. With clients in North and South America, Europe, and Asia, CONTAX is aggressively expanding our geographical scope and presence in the SAP marketplace.
Our rapid growth and expansion creates challenging, rewarding, and interesting career opportunities for career-minded professionals wanting to expand their horizons and take their careers to the next level.
Working as a Consultant at CONTAX, you will be extensively trained to build your core SAP technical, business, and industry knowledge. Training will involve learning some of the newest technologies in enterprise systems in addition to strengthening your project management and business skills.
Position Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Experience Required: Entry level, Recent Graduate, 1 to 2 years preferred in related field.
Travel: Travel within the GTA is expected. Travel outside the GTA is expected (10 to 15%)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with our clients, leveraging SAP functionality to provide technical solutions to their business issues. Play a key role in the successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients
- Analyze business requirements, design, and implement SAP technical solutions to satisfy client business needs
- Provide SAP System Support to our clients, troubleshooting and resolving their SAP System issues
- Work with other CONTAX team members in delivering client projects within timelines and budgets
- Proactively seek professional development opportunities to enhance ability to service our customers business and technical needs
- Evaluate and improve clients existing business process
- Functional configuration of SAP in a specific area of a clients SAP ERP system
- Successfully maintain good relationships with existing clients
- Help build new client relationships and strategic partnerships
- Able to legally work in Canada
- A Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Ideally 1 or 2 years of industry experience working in a service delivery, consumer goods, wholesale distribution or manufacturing organization
- Prior exposure to or experience working with an ERP system is an asset (e.g. SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, NetSuite, or Infor ERP)
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven success in both team-oriented and individual environments
- Exhibit a high degree of technical competency
- Knowledge of business processes such as: sales, logistics, manufacturing, warehousing
- A keen interest in learning SAP
- A desire to improve efficient and effectiveness of our clients businesses through optimization of business processes
Personality, Behavior and Attitude:
CONTAX values energetic, outgoing, highly motivated individuals who take initiative and are strong problem solvers. We seek individuals who have strong communication skills, are team oriented but can also work independently. We take pride in our work and embrace a diverse cultural work environment.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Partner with nine offices in USA, Canada, Australia and The Netherlands and one of the fastest-growing SAP solutions companies in the world.
We provide challenging and meaningful careers for our team members, where we can learn and grow while working with purpose and meaning. We encourage each other to work hard and together we celebrate our successes.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and, while results matter, we also have to allow others the opportunity to make mistakes, as it's a critical part of the learning process. We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is given the opportunity to try, and take calculated risks where appropriate.
We strive to be good global citizens and make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
We believe we have the most talented and dedicated team of SAP professionals in the industry. We're always hiring and always growing; and we'll hire talented people even when an opening doesn't exist. We plan to get bigger, better and stronger; and we're always looking for great people to join us on the journey.
Sorry! This position is closed and we are no longer accepting applications.
Please check back again later.