CONTAX Open Positions:.
Internship 16mo: Programmer/App Developer
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Date Posted: 1/18/2021
Reference #: 129
Are you someone that has an interest for developing real-life large enterprise business applications?
Are you also someone that has an interest in learning about business processes and client-driven projects?
If so, then CONTAX is the place for you!
NOTE: Those looking for a year of QA testing need not apply!
CONTAX is currently seeking to hire software developers who would be responsible for designing, coding, debugging, documenting, and supporting changes in the vast world that is SAP. Interns will be exposed to ABAP, Java, UI5, HANA, etc.
What's that ... You don't know ABAP? Have no fear! CONTAX will provide you training on the specific semantics of this language. With a solid foundation in computer programming, you will have no problem picking up the necessary skills required to do the job. As a consultant, you will have to learn many other applications and languages along the way but don't worry, our team members will help you if you get stuck.
SAP is a world class ERP platform used by most of the Fortune 500 companies, and is also gaining an increased market share in small and medium-sized enterprises. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals implementing and supporting SAP for many different industries and organizations.
- Did you know that SAP spends more annually on innovation than all of it's competitors combined?
- SAP customers help 800 million consumers live safer and healthier lives.
- More than 77,000 automobiles per day are manufactured by SAP's customers.
- 65% of the world's televisions are produced by SAP customers.
- SAP customers produce more than 52% of the world's movies
- Did you know that Hasso Platner (founder of SAP) is also the owner of the San Jose Sharks NHL Hockey team?
About CONTAX ...
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Channel Partner and one of the fastest growing and dynamic partners in the SAP Ecosystem.
Our Mission: To partner with customers and create value by helping them achieve their business objectives: Growth, profitability, efficiency, and scalability. We enable the potential of an organization with world-class solutions using world-class software from SAP.
CONTAX focuses exclusively on implementing and supporting the SAP enterprise applications for both large enterprises and midsized companies. Our clients include some of the most prestigious and well-known companies in the world. With clients in USA, Canada and Europe, CONTAX is aggressively expanding our geographical scope and presence in the SAP marketplace
Our rapid growth and expansion creates challenging, rewarding and interesting career opportunities for career-minded professionals wanting to expand their horizons and take their careers to the next level.
The CONTAX Advantage ...
- CONTAX is located right in the heart of Toronto, just a few minutes walk from the Yonge and Bloor subway station, providing a convenient stress free commute to and from the office
- CONTAX will often organize fun team-building and social interaction events throughout the year so that you will be able to really connect with your fellow employees and truly feel that you are part of a team.
- You could choose to go and work for one employer during your internship. But at CONTAX, you will have the opportunity to work for many of the largest organizations in the world. Why limit yourself?
Get ready to strap in ... Because it's time to turbo charge your career!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret business issues into technical solutions.
- Execute client projects within timelines and budgets.
- Work to develop an open, honest relationship with clients and partners.
- Communicate with CONTAX staff to ensure all clients needs are addressed.
- Provide customers with value-added service and results.
- Carry out assignments focused on helping customers meet their business needs.
- Work under minimum supervision, seeking guidance from mentors when needed.
- Design and implement technical solutions customized to meet client needs.
- Evaluate and re-engineer clients existing business processes.
- Exhibit a high degree of technical and professional competence.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with web services and databases is a plus.
- Proven success in both team-oriented and individual environments.
- Work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.
- This position is for a 16 month internship and open to 3rd or 4th year students only.
- Please attach your most recent university transcript along with your current resume when applying
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Partner with nine offices in USA, Canada, Australia and The Netherlands and one of the fastest-growing SAP solutions companies in the world.
We provide challenging and meaningful careers for our team members, where we can learn and grow while working with purpose and meaning. We encourage each other to work hard and together we celebrate our successes.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and, while results matter, we also have to allow others the opportunity to make mistakes, as it's a critical part of the learning process. We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is given the opportunity to try, and take calculated risks where appropriate.
We strive to be good global citizens and make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
We believe we have the most talented and dedicated team of SAP professionals in the industry. We're always hiring and always growing; and we'll hire talented people even when an opening doesn't exist. We plan to get bigger, better and stronger; and we're always looking for great people to join us on the journey.